Sunday, June 21, 2009

music videos

Well I decided I liked making the purr rawrs video and will eventually make more vids. I think I'd eventually like to make the Prayer of St Francis again, just so I can use that Sarah McLaughlin song. Yeah I'm crazy like that. It's not like I don't have lots to want to stitch already. lol

Here's a list of the projects and the songs:
ones I can do now: (just not sure of the music)
Poppy
Tigerlily
children's noah's ark
more realistic noah's ark

The ones I want to do and the music:
Tannith: that oboe piece on the 25 one hit classical wonders cd
T&C/Rendezvous: Lifehouse's Everything
T&C/Aveyond (yeah another one): ??? I'm not sure *
Corsira (Ice Wind 1): ??? I'm not sure *
Prayer of St.Francis: self-explanitory, I think
Legend (which I have as a wip): I don't remember the name, but it's on that same one as the Tannith one
Ishtar: I think maybe Sting's Desert Rose
Harry Potter (yeah I found a chart on eBay): the Roanoke Valley Community Band's HP&POA
Vampire Sisters: Transylvanian Concubine (BTVS)
Millenium (Teresa Wentzler): final battle music from Buffy the vampire slayer
From the Ashes/phoenix: Rascall Flatt's Feels like today
Fire Angel: idk but maybe that Potomac Sunrise one? it sort of sounds like HP & pirates of the carrabean, idk tho
Moth Queen: Evanescence;s Bring Me to Life
flower fairies - idk
Queen of Hearts: Him's Wicked Game

that's a lot of stitching

* I'm not sure which one it is, but either Aveyond or Corsira is going to be getting the Greensleeves from the Roanoke Valley Community Band cd - it's very pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment