Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nifty!

Well I am ticked! I just checked the White Willow Stitching website, as Jamie of White Willow had commented on my post in the White Willow Facebook group that she would be posting my finished piece in the gallery. And she did, which the nifty part is that it's the first on the page. Sweeeet. So here's the finished gallery page of White Willow Stitching. Plus, when you're finished drooling over those lovely finished pics (the tribals are very popular lately!), you can go and see what you can find on the rest of the website. I've got a bunch (probably too many to stitch in a lifetime, but hey I'm gonna live forever, right?) of the patterns on my wishlist. My last foray into ogling, I mean looking, at the website found me a darling little pattern of a couple of frogs on a lilypad with a big pink flower. Somehow I'd missed this being added to the patterns. Granted, I'm looking for a full-time job and money is very tight, but one day, I'll add some more White Willows to my cross stitch librarty. Plus, I have the Samwise Gamgee pattern, so I really should get the other Hobbit patterns (and Legolas). I'm a big LOTR nerd afterall. (tho when I will have the time to stitch them all and then more importantly, the money to frame them . . . must win lottery . . . ) http://www.whitewillowstitching.com/finishedpatterns.html

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to white willow stitching before -LOVE IT. Your work as always is so beautiful. And how fantastic to be first on the page. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I've been a fan of White Willow Stitching since 2004 or 2005 (I forget when), I hope to have more of them stitched in the future.

    ReplyDelete