Friday, July 19, 2013

And the Winners are . . .

Ok so I wanted to do some fancy tagging/linky stuff to tag or post or whatever the winners but I'm not technologically savvy enough for that. Well not at nearly 3 am after having been rudely awakened nearly 22 hours before by a charlie horse and then working all day aaaand going to see the lead singer of TK-421 do a blues/request show. (YouTube "Bed of Stone" or "Burn, Georgia, Burn" for a good idea of their style.) And I'm still kinda giddy over the whole I-got-my-request-of-All-Along-the-Watchtower-played-first! thing. lol

Ok . . . so . . . the winners . . .

The winner of the Spangler SK chart is Sue Morrin-Beaudoin and the winner of the mini Steampunk iThing is Lesleyanne! Congratulations and thank you both for commenting and reading my blog. And thank you all for commenting! I do like doing a giveaway periodically in honor or memory of someone. I'm not sure when the next one will be or who it will be in memory/honor of, tho next time I will be more proactive in my clue disbursement. No, really I will.

Now to get in contact with the winners and then to get the charts to them.

But first . . . sleeeeeeep . . .

1 comment: