Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh I forgot the Tannith ccs pics

I just realized I forgot to add pics of the 3 Tannith pics.

The first is called QS Lotus wood, the second is called Rendezvous, and the 3rd is Kindred. I know both Lotus and Rendezvous need some tweaking. Tannith is a redhead who likes blue, Corsair is a blonde, and they both need pointy ears. Half-elves, after all, you know. I think I'd only do the portion of Kindred that has the woman/dragon and take off the wings.

Tannith:


Tannith & Corsair:


Tannith:

2 comments:

  1. These are quite lovely. I could see the one with the see-through wings being another winner for a contest. It's gonna be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I'd probably crop the pattern so it's just the girl and take off the wings, since Tannith doesn't have wings. Plus her hair should be red.

    ReplyDelete