Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Here is how far I've gotten with the sorceress in the last game session on Sunday. I didn't actually stitch much while we were playing since I had to play both Tannith and Zoltan, but I stayed for like 2 or 3 hours afterwards and stitched. I almost had gotten all of that color done . . . if I'd been able to stitch during the game, I might have gotten a bit further.


Here is the heart wreath that I started back in 1993. I hope to get it done by the end of the decade. lol Maybe posting pics will help?


Here is how far I have gotten on the summer plums. I was just working on it before I took a pic of them. I think that I'll probably be able to get it done soon, maybe next week? I'd like to get done with this so it's finally done, and then maybe I can get back to Legend. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment