Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nearing the right side

Ok I didn't get quite as far on the big blue dots as I had wanted to. They extend above the section where my needle is, sort of filling in the ledges, as well as quite a few in that beak-like section to fill in her abdomen below her arm/sleeve. But the good thing is that the part I did work on last night did get me halfway across the right-most page, so yay!


Ok so today is game day, so I will probably leave her at home, I took her last week but didn't even take her out of my bag. Plus I sooo need to work on the monkey bib or the Christmas present for Dad. I think I might just need to think about that for next Christmas. It's not . . . well, very interesting and has a loooot of stitches in it. It looked like a good idea, I just didn't realize how much work it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment