Friday, August 12, 2011

Tannith/latest update



I did some work on Tannith aka QS Lotus Wood today/tonight. I actually have lost track of how long I worked on her this time . . . probably another 8 or 9 hours. I was able to find a few patches of nice big color and worked on those. All those little x's . . . I think this will be the last HAED I do on 25 count over 1 with full crosses. I do still have The Moon I've not yet started, and yes, the fabric is 25 count. However, I'll be using tent stitch (which is like a half-cross stitch) with 3 strands. I do like how Heart of the World is turning out (granted I've only been stitching it for 2 days . . . I think I might wait until Monday to go back to it) on the 22-count Hardanger. I think that might be an ideal size to do more HAED or HAED-like patterns on.

No comments:

Post a Comment